?

Log in

⇒ clustering stars will call upon a new force.

become the path its light shines upon.

Name:
不動 遊星 ⇒ fudou yuusei.
fudou yuusei.
⇒ basics.

name: Fudou Yuusei (不動 遊星)
aliases: G2MA2-88, Taro Daimon, Satellite's Shooting Star, [spoiler] New King [/spoiler]
series: Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's
age: 18
hair color: black with yellow highlights
eyes color: dark blue
deck type: Junk Deck

⇒ history.

to be added soon.

⇒ personality.

to be added soon.

⇒ others.

lost item

Savior Star Dragon

WIND
Synchro/Dragon/Effect
★★★★★★★★★★
ATK: 3800 DEF: 3100
"Salvation Dragon - Savior Dragon" + "Stardust Dragon" + 1 non-Tuner monster
You can Tribute this card to negate the activation of an opponent's Spell Card, Trap Card, or Effect Monster's effect and destroy all cards your opponent controls. Once per turn, you can negate the effect(s) of 1 face-up monster your opponent controls until the End Phase. Also, if the negated effect can be activated, you can activate it once as this card's effect. During the End Phase, return this card from the field to the Extra Deck, and Special Summon 1 "Stardust Dragon" from your Graveyard.


memories

4% used; 2% remaining; total: 6%

→ his electrical and mechanical engineering skills;
→ his computer/hacking skills;
→ general information about the world he comes from;
→ Neo Domino City;
→ Satellite;
→ relationship between the City and Satellite;

owned items

⇒ his trademark outfit (shirt, trousers, jacket, boots and gloves)
⇒ D-Wheel
⇒ 2 helmets why does he even need a spare one?
⇒ riding duel deck
⇒ ground duel deck

⇒ mun & useful links.

mun

personal lj: glossological
e-mail: lycoris [at] gazeta [dot] pl
aim: vertigo monologue
musebox: irpthereforeiam

i do not own Fudou Yuusei. Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's © Kazuki Takahashi & NAS.

links

roleplay wiki profile code

Statistics